DRAFTING | DESIGN
PLANS4U L.L.C. IS A SOLE OWNER PROPRIETORSHIP
CURRENT OWNER | OPERATOR | TERRY DOBBS
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
BARRON AND MCCLARY GENERAL CONTRACTING
- examine and record the area and features of (an area of land) so as to construct a map, plan, or description.
- a detailed proposal for doing or achieving something.
- the action of measuring something."accurate measurement is essential"
- the size, length, or amount of something, as established by measuring.
- a scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building.
1. an act of choosing a material best suited to achieve the requirements of a given application.
1. a representation of the internal structure of something as if it has been cut through vertically or horizontally.
- decide upon the look and functioning of (a building or other object), by making a detailed drawing of it.
1. a horizontal orthographic projection of a building on to a vertical plane, the vertical plane normally being parallel to one side of the building.
- a suggestion or proposal as to the best course of action, especially one put forward by an authoritative body.
- the quality of being three-dimensional.
1. a work of visual art, especially a detailed architectural drawing.
1. the technique of photographing successive drawings or positions of puppets or models to create an illusion of movement when the movie is shown as a sequence.